If you have potatoes that went a little soft, gnocchi is the perfect recipe for them :)
- 3-4 medium sized potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Boil them in salted water until soft. Drain them and let them cool a little.
- Put some flour and salt on your surface, and start kneading until you get your dough soft and not sticky.
- Let them dry for about an hour.
- When ready to cook, place them in boiling water and cook them until they float to the surface.
- Serve with the sauce of your choice and enjoy! I served mine with my arugula pesto.