This is a great alternative for those who are fans of pasta salads, but would like to replace the old, boring mayo dressing. The lemon-basil-garlic-olive oil combination is just unbeatable :)
- 250g cooked pasta, drained and cooled
- 3 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 100g fresh basil
- 100g any cheese, shredded
- 1 lemon, juiced
- a pinch of dry oregano
- a pinch of granulated garlic
- 2tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the basil leaves, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend till everything is finely chopped. Transfer the dressing to a salad bowl.
- Add the diced tomatoes, cheese and cooked pasta.
- Stir everything together, check if the seasoning is right and enjoy!