I've loved this dish ever since I was a kid. It is a great one pot dinner, we love easy clean up :)
- 4 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 200g uncooked rice
- 400g water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Wash and dry the chicken. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dissolve the chicken stock in water. If you have leftover gravy you could use that instead.
- In a casserole dish place the rice, chicken and chicken stock mixture.
- Cover with a lid or aluminium foil and bake for 45min to an hour.
- Uncover for the last 10min so the chicken crisps up.
- Serve with salad and enjoy!