This recipe came from having a bunch of leftovers in the fridge. I love putting them together and creating a tasty meal. The pasta was coated with the creamy tomato sauce and was a winner that night :)
- 250g pasta of your choice
- 4 slices of chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 150g tomato sauce
- 180g double cream (heavy and whipping cream works, too)
- 1tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil to a medium heat and saute the chicken and onion until golden brown.
- Add the tomato sauce, give it a stir and let it reduce for about 5-6min. Add the cream and let cook for about a minute. Check for seasoning and adjust to taste.
- Turn the heat off, add the cooked pasta and enjoy!