I figured it's easier and more cost-effective to make your own granola bars, so I gave it a try. They go great with coffee or tea in the morning. Also they make a great snack in the afternoon.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4tsp baking powder
- 4tbs unsalted butter
- 2tbs granulated sugar
- 4tbs honey
- 1/4tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 150 C degrees.
- In a small bowl add the butter, sugar, and honey. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix together.
- Add the wet mixture into the mixing bowl and mix everything together.
- Place the mix in baking pan lined with baking paper and bake for 20min.
- Let it cool for a few hours, cut into pieces and enjoy!