As a big soy sauce lover, I had to share this recipe. It comes out great every time and goes with pretty much any side dish. Sooo, take it away :)
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 3tbs soy sauce
- 1tbs honey
- 1/4tsp ginger
- 1/4tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, place the chicken in and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours.
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place the chicken skin side up and bake for 25min.
- Turn the chicken skin side down and bake for 15min.
- Turn the chicken skin side up again and bake for additional 5min or until the chicken is crispy and dark (from the soy sauce).
- Serve with salad, rice or potatoes and enjoy!