As a big fan of savory pancakes, I had to share this recipe.
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 200g steamed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (any grated cheese would work)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Mix the flour, water, milk, spinach and cheese together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet spray some cooking spray and on medium heat spoon a little bit of the mixture.
- When bubbles start to occur, you can flip the pancake.
- Keep in the skillet until golden brow, set aside and enjoy!
Tip: If you want to use regular flour, add 1/2tsp baking powder so the dough get light and fluffy.