- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 100g of your favourite milk chocolate
- 100g of your favourite white chocolate
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Make sure they are dry, otherwise the chocolate won't stick.
- Melt the milk and white chocolate in two separate bowls for 30-40 seconds in the microwave. Make sure the chocolate is creamy, not liquid.
- Holding the strawberries by the stems, dip each one in milk or white chocolate and place on a baking sheet or foil.
- To create the lines, use a teaspoon filled with chocolate and quickly drizzle it over the strawberries moving your hand from right to left and back.
- Place them in the fridge to cool and enjoy!