I love potatoes! Roasted potatoes are probably my favourite... But since I wanted to switch it up a little bit, I made this for dinner tonight and it's probably one of the best comfort meals out there... Especially on a rainy and gloomy day. I served it with crispy sausages and egg, but you can serve it with anything your heart desires. So here it goes:
- 4 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 6tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes in half, place them in a pot of boiling water and boil them for 5min. Drain and let them cool.
- In a bowl grate the potatoes and season them generously with salt and pepper. Mix them well.
- Place a skillet over a medium high heat, pour in some olive oil, add the onion and sauté until soft. Then add the potatoes and using a fish slice flatten and let them cook. Flip every 3-4min until they have a crispy skin on the outside.
- Cut it into pieces, serve with your favourite side dish and enjoy!