I love this recipe!! It's such a great way to use chicken breast. This is very similar to the Chicken franchise recipe but there are no eggs included.
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1tbs flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1tbs butter
- 200g chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon
- 1tbs fresh marjoram or parsley
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour.
- Place the olive oil in a frying pan and set over medium heat.
- Place the chicken in the pan and fry for 3-4min on each side.
- Take the chicken out on a plate and set aside.
- Turn the heat to high, pour the chicken broth, butter and herbs in, squeeze the lemon, and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat off, place the chicken back into the pan and let it warm up for about a minute.
- Serve with your favourite side dish and enjoy!