This is one of the best ways to cook your chicken thighs or drumsticks. They come out soooo crispy on the outside and juicy and delicious on the inside. The best part is: everything is baked, so no fatty frying and no oil is involved :)
- 6 chicken thighs or drumsticks
- salt to taste
- 1/2tbs thyme (any other dried herbs would work)
- Preheat your oven to the highest setting it can go.
- Rub the salt and herbs all over the thighs and place them on a tray with a rack and foil below. This will help for the heat to circulate and make them crispy all over.
- Place the tray in the hot oven and bake for 5min.
- Then turn the temperature down to 180 C degrees and bake for another 35min.
- Serve with your favourite side dish and enjoy!