Mozzarella in carrozza is nothing different from the regular grilled cheese sandwich... However, with a few little differences it tastes much more wholesome.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs flour
- 8 mozzarella slices
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the flour and eggs in two separate plates.
- Put the oil in a skillet and turn to medium high.
- Lay the mozzarella slices on 2 slices of bread and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with the remaining bread slices.
- Dip the sandwich in the flour.
- Then dip it in the egg mix.
- Place in the sandwich in the skillet and fry for 2-3 min on each side.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and enjoy!