What a great snack or side dish...
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 5 tbs yogurt or sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and peel the eggplant and cut it into thin slices.
- Put a little bit of salt on every slice and leave on a plate so the bitterness comes out.
- Dip every slice in flour and fry in olive oil for 3-4 min on each side.
- While the eggplant is in the skillet mix the yogurt, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Take out the eggplant slices and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture on each of them, roll and place with the seam down.
- Cool the rollatini plate for a few hours. These can be served warm or cold.
- Serve with salad and enjoy!