The nice thing is that you can go crazy with your toppings!! Put in whatever your heart desires or whatever you have on hand but I'd say stick with the garlic and parsley oil on top as that adds a tonne of flavour. It seeps nicely into the dough, leaving it super soft.
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 4 pieces of salami or pepperoni, sliced
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- a pinch of thyme
- a pinch of oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- a handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix the garlic, parsley and olive oil and mix together. Season to your liking and set aside.
- In a skillet add a tablespoon of olive oil, sauté the leeks until soft and mix in the cream cheese along with the salami, thyme and oregano. Let it cool for a bit.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C degrees.
- To assemble the pizza, stretch the dough into a large rectangle on a greased baking sheet, then add the cream cheese and leek mixture in the middle. Spoon the tomato sauce on top.
- With the help of a pizza cutter or a knife cut diagonal strips along the side and simply cover the middle to resemble a braid.
- Brush the top with the garlic and parsley oil and bake for 20-25min until golden brown.
- Take it out, leave to rest for about 20min, cut into slices and enjoy!!